Day to day sweetness..

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Party Ideas

One thing you should know by now is that I love crafts and hand made things. So when my 3 year-old daughter chose "Alice in Wonderland" as her Birthday theme, I had so many idea for one obvious reason which is: It was my favourite Disney cartoon when I was a child. So I enjoyed making each and every piece in the decoration. Here are photos of my daughter's 3rd birthday party back in January.






I hope you like it.
Printable Labels were purchased from here.
Party inspired by HWTM.
The rest of the decoration were handmade.


1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I think you did an absolutely amazing job and was wondering if you would be willing to sell the handmade items and post to me as I cant get anything remotely as good in Australia! I will of course pay postage etc
    kandmcitroni06@hotmail.com is the email you can reach me on :)

    ReplyDelete